Re: Privacy-protecting contact tracer for COVID-19? [was Re: A Moment of Silence #Foremembrance Today at 19:06 CET, 2:06 pm EDT, 11:06 am PDT, and Saturday at 2:06am in Hong Kong & Taipei]

On 4/2/20 5:09 PM, David Booth wrote:
> Thanks Moses, this project looks impressive.  Two quick questions:
> 1. What license?  Free and open source, I hope?

Thanks Dave!

Yes, we'll open source everything for this. Our chance to save the
world... literally.

> 2. Have you contacted the TraceTogether developers?  Their web page
> says "We are working around the clock to finalise our protocol
> reference documents and reference implementation, to open source what
> we have built", though I have not yet seen a release announcement.  It
> would be good to benefit as much as possible from work that has
> already been done.

Yes, we'll build on top of what they're doing and have learned.

We will approach them for a partnership, and push the idea of DIDs, VCs
and interoperability for global travelers, after we have a testing venue
signed up, like a city... with the state or country backing the play?

Moses

MOSESMA@GMAIL.COM