Re: Privacy-protecting contact tracer for COVID-19? [was Re: A Moment of Silence #Foremembrance Today at 19:06 CET, 2:06 pm EDT, 11:06 am PDT, and Saturday at 2:06am in Hong Kong & Taipei]

Thank you Moses

this is exactly what happened to me a week ago or so, as I told in my
response to David Booth who started this thread.
It must have been this technology, but it is deployed
elsewhere as well, below the radar. They may have satellite reach across
borders
it is not limited to one country.
 It does not have any approval from the legit government
who does not know this is taking place.  Thsi is extra constitutional  and
unlegislated
where I am.
(I have been tackled and harassed with this tech before covid by anonymous
secret states
and I now do not take my cell with me when I go out unless I have to.)
Thanks for sharing, so we know this is happening, and the good news is that
I am not crazy.
PDM