Re: Proposed work item: did:key DID Method

`did:key` sounds very similar to `did:nacl` that was proposed by uPort. We
have not registered the DID method in the DID method registry yet. If
`did:key` starts as a new W3C Work Item, then I would be interested,
although I hope that https://github.com/uport-project/nacl-did can be used
as an input document.

Oliver