Re: Invitation to Personal Data Hubs, Identity Hubs, EDV Roadmap Discussion

On 11/17/19 8:06 PM, Daniel Hardman wrote:
> However, I feel a need to express some concerns. Would you recommend
> that I do that by email?

Yes, email please. It would be best if everyone goes in with as much
information as possible into the meeting on Friday... we want to make
sure everyone's concerns are on the table and we have a plan to address
as many of those concerns as possible.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches