Re: DID USER AGENTS

There are a lot more mobile agents in the Aries ecosystem that are
appearing and aligning on a versioned set of DIDComm/Aries protocols that
uses DID communications and enables verifiable credential exchange.  Some
of those are in the list Daniel provided, but to credit others building
such capabilities:

- Streetcred.id has an IOS product
<https://apps.apple.com/us/app/streetcred-identity-agent/id1475160728>,
with Android on the way real soon now.
- Mattr Global <https://mattr.global/> has created an open source Aries
mobile agent called "Open Source Mobile Agent" (OSMA
<https://github.com/mattrglobal/osma>), of course
- IDRamp <https://idramp.com/> is building a Mobile Agent for IOS and
Android
- Spaceman.ID have an agent based on SMS
<https://medium.com/spaceman-channel/shoot-the-moon-1e27bc4312b4>
- A German blockchain consortium has the LISSI
<https://medium.com/@HodlHelper/lissi-lets-initiate-self-sovereign-identity-102e4ec38fe4>
(Let's Initiate Self Sovereign Identity) agent
- IBM is building a Mobile Agent using Aries

There are others I'm sure, plus many in the non-mobile space.

--

Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc. (C3I)

*Schedule a Meeting: **https://calendly.com/swcurran
<https://calendly.com/swcurran>*