Re: Prioritizing Individual Sovereignty over Interoperability

> Do you have ideas for the "couple of others"?

Some others I'd love to see include:

* Cost - both initial, and over 1 and 5 years (combined with the
recommended/expected rate of key rotation), for an individual and a large
company
* Throughput (read and write operations)
* Ease of integration into existing or new applications (web, mobile,
desktop, server-side).