Re: Solving the Zooko Triangle through biometric linked DIDs and DID Documents -- Nathan Aw from Singapore

Not up to speed on the intricacies of Zooko's triangle. But the approach
you propose looks lots like existing approaches and new approaches in
Identity Proofing/Verification (binding of entity to authenticators) and
specifications like FIDO Alliance (local generation and management of
asymmetric keys - often using a device-based biometric match to 'unlock'
the local key manager/store).

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474