A request

From: Moses Ma <moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 09:47:17 -0700
To: public-credentials@w3.org
Hi everyone,

At the last RWOT, I volunteered to create more easily understandable
explanations for DID stuff. Toward this goal, does anyone have a
functional block diagrams for how DIDs, VCs and DIDauth work that you
can share with me? My goal is to create infographics that explain things
more visually. Please email whatever you have to me, or point me to a URL.

Also, I'm tempted to use a cartoon character to drive a narrative for
how these things work and why it matters. Here are some ideas for a
robot character that I'm calling CryptoBot. (I can't help doing this, I
used to be a games designer.)

If you have suggestions or feedback, email me privately.

Thanks!

Moses

--

*Moses Ma | Partner*

moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com | moses.ma@sparkchaincapital.com |
moses@ngenven.com

v+1.415.568.1068 | skype mosesma

FutureLab provides strategy, ideation and technology for breakthrough
innovation.

earn more at www.futurelabconsulting.com.

Or whet your appetite by reading /Agile Innovation/
<http://www.amazon.com/Agile-Innovation-Revolutionary-Accelerate-Engagement/dp/B00SSRSZ9A>
and /Soulful Branding/
<http://www.amazon.com/Soulful-Branding-Unlock-Hidden-Company/dp/1515114414>
by FutureLab experts.