DID Auth feedback

From: Kyle Den Hartog <kdenhar@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 11:17:31 -0600
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
As discussed today in IRC, we would like to get feedback on the
requirements listed in the RWoT paper for DID auth. Particularly, we would
like feedback on the "scope", "general ceremony"and "open questions"
section, but all feedback is appreciated. The easiest way to do this would
be to raise github issues in the RWoT Spring 18 repo, but discussion in the
RWoT Slack channel would also be a great way to discuss this.

Links:

*DID-Auth-Draft: *
https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/rebooting-the-web-of-trust-spring2018/blob/master/draft-documents/did_auth_draft.md

*RWoT Spring 18 repo: *