Re: A request

From: =Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@evernym.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 21:43:12 -0700
To: Moses Ma <moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com>
Cc: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Moses, I'm heads down on some deadlines so I can't help you with DID or DID
Auth diagrams this week, but others on the list should be able to.

I love your cryptobots. B and D grab me the most. Very lovable and friendly.

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 9:47 AM, Moses Ma <moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> At the last RWOT, I volunteered to create more easily understandable
> explanations for DID stuff. Toward this goal, does anyone have a functional
> block diagrams for how DIDs, VCs and DIDauth work that you can share with
> me? My goal is to create infographics that explain things more visually.
> Please email whatever you have to me, or point me to a URL.
>
> Also, I'm tempted to use a cartoon character to drive a narrative for how
> these things work and why it matters. Here are some ideas for a robot
> character that I'm calling CryptoBot. (I can't help doing this, I used to
> be a games designer.)
>
> If you have suggestions or feedback, email me privately.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Moses
>

> --
>
> *Moses Ma | Partner*
>
> moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com | moses.ma@sparkchaincapital.com |
> moses@ngenven.com
>
> v+1.415.568.1068 <(415)%20568-1068> | skype mosesma
>

> FutureLab provides strategy, ideation and technology for breakthrough
> innovation.
>
> earn more at www.futurelabconsulting.com.
>

> Or whet your appetite by reading *Agile Innovation*
> <http://www.amazon.com/Agile-Innovation-Revolutionary-Accelerate-Engagement/dp/B00SSRSZ9A>
> and *Soulful Branding*
> <http://www.amazon.com/Soulful-Branding-Unlock-Hidden-Company/dp/1515114414>
> by FutureLab experts.

hldcinbhoknpkiii.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: hldcinbhoknpkiii.jpg)

FLClogo.png
(image/png attachment: FLClogo.png)