Re: Access to W3C Credentials Community Group calls

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 5:14 AM, Stone, Matt <matt.stone@pearson.com> wrote:
> I'm a fan of zoom also!  The only way I can get SIP to work is with an iOS app on my iPad.  zoom seems simpler.
>
>> From: Moses Ma
>> I love Zoom.
>>
>> On Mar 13, 2018 at 9:54 AM, <=Drummond Reed> wrote:
>> I super appreciate Digital Bazaar being willing to host these calls, but I'm also happy for Evernym to offer a Zoom Room for video and audio that should not have any limitations, and that would still of course be compatible with running the IRC channel concurrently.

Can zoom be accessed over the internet using standards compliant open
source clients?  Their site seems to only list desktop and mobile
binaries, browser extensions, and a $50/mo(!) SIP connector product.
It would be good to use a telecon system accessible via W3C, IETF, or
similar standards compliant software.  Thanks.

-dave