Re: Call for Focal DID Use Cases

Adrian,

I wanted to say that you shared a terrific use case.

I'm going to submit three, but thought I'd send them as a PDF first, as
I included a simple persona image to bring the story to life. See
attached. Maybe we can add a field in the form to upload a persona image.

FYI, I use this template for user stories, based on a persona: /"As a
<persona>, I want <what?> so that <why?>."/

Maybe this can help some of you write yours in a new way.

Moses

--

*Moses Ma | Partner*

moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com | moses.ma@sparkchaincapital.com |
moses@ngenven.com

v+1.415.568.1068 | skype mosesma

FutureLab provides strategy, ideation and technology for breakthrough
innovation.

earn more at www.futurelabconsulting.com.

Or whet your appetite by reading /Agile Innovation/
<http://www.amazon.com/Agile-Innovation-Revolutionary-Accelerate-Engagement/dp/B00SSRSZ9A>
and /Blockchain Design Sprint/
<https://www.amazon.com/Blockchain-Design-Sprint-Workbook-Implement/dp/1548592714>.