Re: The United Humans investment offer

I agree that these non-spec discussions are valuable. Sometimes they go
off the rails but overall think they are a plus. I was hoping to
announce a project to the group in January. Is doing so now forbidden?

Kim, when you mentioned that RWoT is a more appropriate place to
announce such projects are you referencing a slack channel?

Where is the best place to discuss business models and philosophical,
regulatory, and marketing type concerns around SSI tech?

Adam

--
Adam Lake
Director, Business Development