Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call - 2018-04-10 12pm ET

Follow up from the 'Post twitter threads as ccg Stories' item.

Go here: https://w3c-ccg.github.io/stories/

and let us know what you think. The two twitter threads were captured as
HTML in treeverse (Chrome browser extension). You don't need treeverse to
view the threads.

You should see a visual rendering of the threaded tweets - mouse over any
box to see the start-to-focus tweets on the right pane.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
1249 Palmer Road, Victoria, BC V8P 2H8