Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call - 2018-04-10 12pm ET

From: Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 12:09:42 -0700
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
Also, if you are using linphone for SIP on a Mac and are experiencing
connecting to the call but with no audio, you might need to use one of the
alternative SIP services - to date nobody has admitted to getting that
config to work.

The OnSip SIP service offers a WebRTC (browser) SIP client - it's a bit of
a hassle to set up, but it does work.

I have changed to using ippi.com as my free SIP service and the X-Lite
client (free) for Mac - it seems to work well, and ippi.com is easy to
configure

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474