Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call - 2018-04-10 12pm ET

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 15:00:42 -0400
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 04/10/2018 02:01 PM, msporny@digitalbazaar.com wrote:
> Audio from the meeting is available as well (link provided below).

We had 30 callers on the telecon bridge today, 12 of them via SIP, 18 of
them calling from land lines. Load on the server was 36%. The only audio
drop outs seemed to be from people dialing in using SIP.

The new bridge seems to have held up. Let us know if there were any
issues or concerns with the new bridge (connection issues, audio drop
outs, line problems, etc.)

Apologies again for the inconvenience during the call two weeks ago, we
think the issue is under control now. We will continue to monitor the
system over the next couple of weeks to ensure that it operates as it
did today.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches