Re: DID PR review deadline: October 24

very quickly.  was looking at the overview[1] and saw the concept "root of
trust <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trust_anchor>" which hyperlinks to
Trust Anchor[2].  I suggest either defining a new wikipedia page for the
term[3] rather than simply a redirect, or change the term used in the spec
doc.

more l8r.

Tim.H.

[1] https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-spec/#overview