Re: [URGENT] Intellectual Property commitments for Verifiable Claims specs

On 05/12/2017 09:06 PM, Steven Rowat wrote:
> Those links ask for a password and username for the credentials
> group. I don't have any record of such; I don't believe I ever joined
> formally. I'm only on the mailing list, I think.

The best way is to get a W3C account here:

https://www.w3.org/accounts/request

Then join the group here:

https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/

Then go through the process described in the previous email.

We'd prefer that you went through this process, Steven, as you did
contribute and we do want to make the IP commitments as clean as possible.

blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/