Re: [URGENT] Intellectual Property commitments for Verifiable Claims specs

On 2017-05-12 10:19 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> * Shane McCarron
> * Gregg Kellogg
> * Steven Rowat
> * David Lehn
> * Dan Burnett
> * Dave Longley
> * Nate Otto
> * Adrian Gropper
> * Joe Andrieu
> * Manu Sporny

> Here are the two locations where you can make commitments. Please make
> commitments to both specifications:
>
> https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/spec/131/makecommitment
> https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/spec/132/makecommitment

Those links ask for a password and username for the credentials group.
I don't have any record of such; I don't believe I ever joined
formally. I'm only on the mailing list, I think.

And I doubt my contributions in specific wording would merit signing
an IP release anyway, being minor editorial as far as I can remember.

But if you still want me to, I'm happy to do it. How does someone sign
the releases who is only on the mailing list?

Steven