Re: [URGENT] Intellectual Property commitments for Verifiable Claims specs

On 2017-05-13 8:28 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> We'd prefer that you went through this process, Steven, as you did
> contribute and we do want to make the IP commitments as clean as possible.

Thanks for prodding me and this wasn't necessary, as it turned out.

My mistake -- I didn't understand that the password for Credentials
was the same as it was for Web Payments.  I have a W3C account and
discovered by looking at my profile that I'm a member of the
Credentials group (I'd forgotten); used the other password; got in.

So, done. Signed both.

Good luck with it in W3C. The world needs this to work. :-)

And congratulations on the Use Cases document, which I believe is
excellent, and lays it all out in a way that anybody can understand,
code-writer or not.

The data model I'm less sure about. But I don't think I'm the intended
audience for that one. :-)

Steven