Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-02-09

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

> On 02/16/2016 11:13 AM, Shane McCarron wrote:
>
> I don't think there's a conflict. I suppose you can try updating the use
> cases to see how it goes, but I think you should wait to do that until
> after the F2F. The top priority is just making sure the use cases are in
> good shape; a terminology change can happen later -- and it may affect
> other presentation materials that we don't want to get out of sync at
> the last minute.

I will do any updates in a branch - I agree that we are under the gun right
now for next week.  Although I don't know that the use cases are completely
relevant in that meeting.   Supporting document - not primary deliverable.
Manu?

-Shane