Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-02-09

On 02/16/2016 11:13 AM, Shane McCarron wrote:
> Nice analysis Steven.  Thanks!  I will start updating the use cases
> to reflect this.
>
> I do note that Subject has an RDF connotation that some of us will
> appreciate.  Of course, I should probably make certain our use does
> not collide with that use in the cases where we are actually
> producing things that look like triples.  Longley?

I don't think there's a conflict. I suppose you can try updating the use
cases to see how it goes, but I think you should wait to do that until
after the F2F. The top priority is just making sure the use cases are in
good shape; a terminology change can happen later -- and it may affect
other presentation materials that we don't want to get out of sync at
the last minute.

--
Dave Longley
CTO