Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-02-09

On 02/16/2016 01:28 PM, Shane McCarron wrote:
> I will do any updates in a branch - I agree that we are under the
> gun right now for next week.  Although I don't know that the use
> cases are completely relevant in that meeting.   Supporting document
> - not primary deliverable.  Manu?

Supporting document, but please don't change the terminology yet as I'm
not going to be able to update all the slides/reports/my brain by Monday
(my brain being the hardest thing to change at this point).

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/