Re: FW: Call for Participation in TPAC 2012 Breakout Session "Smarter Webapps for Smarter Phones"

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for your quick response.
I already put my name on the supporter list ;-). When the agenda and
subpage are created, I'll add my topic there. BTW, how should this
session be related with Performance session (1.18)? Do you have any idea
in mind?

Regards,
--
Hidetoshi Yokota