RE: FW: Call for Participation in TPAC 2012 Breakout Session "Smarter Webapps for Smarter Phones"

Thanks for your support, Hidetoshi. I will add you to the list of supporters on the wiki. I'll also be uploading an agenda to the wiki (creating a subpage) and when I do you can add further topics. I have a draft covering several slides already, and context awareness / network selection are topics to be considered.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan