From: Abid Ismail <abidpu2015@gmail.com<mailto:abidpu2015@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 08:29
To: "public-comments-wcag20@w3.org<mailto:public-comments-wcag20@w3.org>" <public-comments-wcag20@w3.org<mailto:public-comments-wcag20@w3.org>>
Subject: update WCAG 2.0

Good Evening,

I Abid Ismail, Research scholar, Pondicherry University, India worked on Accessibility Computing. I am working to make accessible web resources for persons with disabilities in accordance to WCAG guidelines , but faced many problems like Same guidelines for all, little guidelines for Dyslexia persons and also when applied  guidelines for persons having multiple disabilities like hearing as well as vision, there is some confusion arise how to apply WCAG guidelines, etc.

Hence,  request for taking consideration of multiple disabilities guidelines at a same time,options for country specific guidelines along with multilingual options and accordingly make the  new version of WCAG 2.0.

So, we hope that new version solves all the problems and adding the new features which make the aim of Universal accessible web successful.

Thank you.

With best regards,
--
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B70lfX5tQPBeclFzaF9tMHhMemM&revid=0B70lfX5tQPBeRzllS29HSW93OE1KWW9NRlZ5azNLeURjN2Y0PQ]