Re: Allowing for Responsive Design methods ( LC-2811)

From: Alastair Campbell <alastc@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 14:36:11 +0100
To: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

> We agree that leveraging responsive design sites can help or solve the
> horizontal scroll issue. We would not likely be able to include it in this
> update, but we update the techniques regularly.

I have submitted a technique, I hope it meets the required standard.

In case it helps the process so it could be included in this update, I've
attached an updated version of the Understanding document. Updates are
highlighted in yellow, remove the CSS line at the top for <del> to see the
removals.

Kind regards,

-Alastair