Fwd: 3rd Party Content - Embeded Video Player

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: 3rd Party Content - Embeded Video Player
To: "Makoto UEKI - Infoaxia, Inc." <makoto.ueki@gmail.com>

Correct.

A claim of partial conformance is a claim that the page does *not* conform
to WCAG, of course.

If the third party video player does conform, and you wish to claim
conformance for the page, you would need to monitor the page to check when
the player changes, and either remove it or correct the problems if a new
version brought the page out of conformance.