Word replacement

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 11:11:33 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Sylvie Duchateau
Email: sylvie.duchateau@snv.jussieu.fr
Affiliation: Association BrailleNet
Document: UW
Item Number: Understanding Success Criterion 3.1.2
Part of Item: Intent
Comment Type: question
Summary of Issue: Word replacement

For your information:
In the French translation of Understanding this success criteria, we changed the examples of two words:
In intent of this success criteria, original version gives the example of the French word rendez-vous that does not require any language identification in English. In order to make this better understandable for French speaking reader, we replaced this example with an English word parking.
We also changed the word voiture which is not pronounced correctly in English if language change is not specified, and took the example of the word "flour" which would not be pronounced correctly in French if language is not specified.
We ask the working group if this changes is accepted.
Best
Sylvie