Questions about Breadrumb and Keyboard Accessibility

From: Chris Reeve <chrisreeve15@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 18:13:04 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
1) Is the breadcrumb trail requirements part of level A, AA, or AAA? If it is part of AA, area there alternatives to passing WCAG 2.0?

2) Also, I "DO NOT" have any image maps, client side scripts, or server side scripts on my site. Are there any other issues I need to know about that might require me to make my site keyboard accessible? If so, what are they?