questions for SC2.3.1 , 2.4.9, 2.4.4

From: Kapsi Maria <dpsd01022@aegean.gr>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:18:44 +0200
To: "public-comments-wcag20@w3.org" <public-comments-wcag20@w3.org>
Dear Group,

I am currently working on my thesis and investigating the application of WCAG2.0. I would like to ask two questions:

1. SC2.3.1 mentions “Web pages do not contain anything that flashes more than three times …” I was wondering if / how such periods are affected in case for more than one flashing items on a single page. Does the positioning of these items matters (e.g. if these are side by side or on top anf bottom)?

2. Could you please make clearer to me the difference between SC. 2.4.9 and SC.2.4.4?

Thank you in advance,

Maria