Re: HTML Headings technique: duplicated

Hello Loretta et al,
Sorry I disagree.
Headings are not marked up merely to aid navigation by screen readers. Using hidden headings to work like ARIA landmarks is essentially a hack that exploits ability of screen reading software to jump from heading to heading.
Technique #69  supports both the SCs including 1.3.1 and the description explains that headings are used to convey structure and hierarchy and semantics. So I am not sure what  is the value of H42.
In fact read the description for H42. Except for the "objective is..." sentence, the rest  could be better used to  within a "Common Failure".
Sailesh