\"Optional components...\" meta-data reference, pt 2

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 19:11:14 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Patrick H. Lauke
Email: redux@splintered.co.uk
Affiliation:
Document: W2
Item Number: Conformance claims
Part of Item:
Comment Type: editorial
Summary of Issue: \"Optional components...\" meta-data reference, pt 2
\"5. ... , in machine-readable metadata.\"

As with my comment on point 1 of the same list, this assumes that programs that can consume this metadata are readily available. As this, to my knowledge, is not the case, I\'d suggest dropping the reference to metadata altogether.

Proposed Change:
drop the reference to metadata altogether.