Limts on pronunciations

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:09:54 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Greg Gay
Email: g.gay@utoronto.ca
Affiliation: UofT ATRC
Document: W2
Item Number: Success Criterion 3.1.6
Part of Item:
Comment Type: technical
Summary of Issue: Limts on pronunciations
I might question how relevant this is to accessibility. This is really only applicable when words appear without a context from which to derive meaning. I\'m having trouble understanding how such ambiguity would be tested, and if it can be tested, how to test whether a pronunciation has been provided.

Proposed Change: