A-OK dispositions [was: Re: Your comments on WCAG 2.0 Last Call Draft of April 2006 (n of 4)]

At 4:26 PM -0700 17 05 2007, Loretta Guarino Reid wrote:
>Dear Al Gilman ,
>
>PLEASE REVIEW the decisions  for the following comments and reply to
>us by 7 June at public-comments-WCAG20@w3.org to say whether you are
>satisfied with the decision taken.

For starters, here are the IDs of issues where I am satisfied with the
disposition of the comment.  I hope you can deal with these by ID.

I'm still working on others, and on comments to the new stuff in some
cases. Some of them I still have to dig out what we were talking
about, as the references into the old doc got dropped along the way.

(list follows signature)

Al

LC-954 -- old problem fixed, will have suggestions about tightening
new language (to follow)

LC-954 -- old problem fixed, will have suggestions about tightening
new language (to follow)

LC-958 -- problem fixed

LC-960 -- old problem fixed, will have suggestions about tightening
new language (to follow)

LC-978 -- old problem fixed, will have suggestions about tightening
new language (to follow)

LC-981 -- problem fixed

LC-982 -- problem fixed

LC-983 -- problem fixed

LC-984 -- problem fixed

LC-1192 -- problem fixed

LC-1193 -- problem fixed

LC-1194 -- problem fixed

LC-1205 -- problem OBE.  With the distancing of conformance from
policy, this works.

LC-1207 -- old problem fixed, will have suggestions about tightening
new language (to follow)

LC-1208 -- the response stated here is acceptable, but other comment
language (to follow)

LC-1211 -- problem fixed

LC-1212 -- problem fixed

LC-1216 -- problem fixed