Overview content tweak

From: Craig Francis <krang@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:07:42 +0100
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

0073.html

-------

http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/Overview.php

It seems that perhaps my last comment as a little too long for this
mailing list, so I'm going though them one at a time to see if I can
get any comments/replies, and possibly make some improvements.

So, the first one...

The two <h6>'s at the end of the "Sufficient Techniques for 1.1.1"
section.

I think they could be part of their own section, perhaps with the setup:

# Situations for 1.1.1
--- Situation A
--- Situation B
--- Situation C

# Techniques for 1.1.1
--- Short text alternative techniques...
--- Long text alternative techniques...

This should help to split the content into the two distinct parts.

Best regards,
Craig