Re: Your comments on WCAG 2.0 Last Call Draft of April 2006

From: Maciej Jaros <egil@wp.pl>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:06:52 +0200
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

I can't find the old document to see how it looked like and it was a
long time ago, but I'm almost sure that the idea was to show how not to
do it and that's why the innerHTML attribute was used. My point was that
the example contained a logical error (my guess is that it was rewritten
and not everything was changed).

But if you believe the example is not needed then it's probably OK.