Re: Proposal for HTMLCanvasElement HDR compositing modes

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 5:09 AM Simon Thompson-NM <Simon.Thompson2@bbc.co.uk>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> If the definitions are changed from those published by the ITU, then
> there’s a great risk of confusion.  You would have a document referencing
> and defining how a video standard should be implemented using different
> terminology to the video standard itself.
>

> The definitions are agreed at ITU and if a change is needed, then an ITU
> liaison to the relevant group should be made.

Please provide a link to where the ITU provides a succinct, universal, and
precise definition of the terms used in the document so that we can ensure
that the definitions are precisely the same.