From: Lars Borg <borg@adobe.com>
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2021 at 11:52 AM
To: Christopher Cameron <ccameron@google.com>, Simon Thompson <Simon.Thompson2@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: "public-colorweb@w3.org" <public-colorweb@w3.org>
Subject: Re: HTML Canvas - Transforms for HDR and WCG

If you are doing an image browser for arbitrary images and thus arbitrary color spaces it would be awkward to have to locate a proper image-specific color transform.

Can’t we just use the info that comes with the image?

If blending with text “Buy Now” the blending should be in the same color space for all images, or else we would need unique text color values for each image.

Lars