Re: WebCodecs and color?

Hi Group,

I co-edit the WebCodecs spec and I keep an eye on this list :).
ImageDecoder is firmly part of our plans. The interface
<https://pr-preview.s3.amazonaws.com/WICG/web-codecs/pull/152.html#image-decoding>
in the PR <https://github.com/w3c/webcodecs/pull/152> is already
implemented in Chrome as part of the WebCodecs origin trial
<https://github.com/w3c/webcodecs#try-it-out-in-chrome-86>. We welcome your
feedback! Feel free to continue discussing in github
<https://github.com/w3c/webcodecs/issues/159#issuecomment-815242049>,
filing new issues as needed.

Best,
Chris