Fwd: Follow-up Re: Color on the web: agenda topics and speakers

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:  Follow-up Re: Color on the web: agenda topics and speakers
Date:  Tue, 3 Nov 2020 08:05:39 -0800
From:  Pierre-Anthony Lemieux <pal@sandflow.com>
To:  Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>, Christopher Cameron
<ccameron@google.com>, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>, Chris Cunningham
<chcunningham@google.com>, Chris Needham <chris.needham@bbc.co.uk>, Jer
Noble <jer.noble@apple.com>, Jim Helman <jhelman@movielabs.com>, Greg
Wallace-Freedman <gregwf@netflix.com>

Hi all,

Thanks again for participating in the color-on-the-web joint-meeting at
TPAC.

Below is an invitation/Doodle to participate in a follow-up
organizational meeting. Please forward it to others that may be
interested.

[ed.: you probably received it or will receive it through different
channels, but just in case :)]

Best,

-- Pierre

=========================

Good morning/evening,

Per the Color on the Web joint-meeting at TPAC, we are organizing a
follow-up discussion to select:

* initial topics to tackle re: advancing color on the web, including
HDR and WCG imagery
* a recurring meeting cadence
* the right group to host the discussion

If you are interested in participating going forward, please indicate
your availability at the following Doodle no later than 11/6 COB:

https://doodle.com/poll/hcduektdgaw3444s?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

and enter your information at the following (so that we can send you
the bridge information):

https://forms.gle/2noLcRbeVgQCUjMi9

Best,

-- Pierre [W3C, MEIG co-chair]