Re: Provenance of "sRGB for ICC profiles" on w3.org

(I meant to post to to the mailing list, and not just to Lilley.)

Thank you for the response.  To be clear, though, all three of my
questions referred to what is now the "How to interpret sRGB for ICC
profiles" document (in PDF format), rather than the sRGB background
document or any other document.  Now that I know that that particular
document came from the ICC, rather than the W3C, why was that particular
document chosen to replace any other document on the W3C site?