Re: Provenance of "sRGB for ICC profiles" on w3.org

On Sat, 2017-09-02 at 15:28 -0400, Peter Occil wrote:
> I'm aware of the following document posted on the W3C Web site:
>
> https://www.w3.org/Graphics/Color/srgb
>
> I find it very useful as a reference, but: Where did this document
> come  from?  Who were its authors?  When was it posted?

It was posted on October 14th by Chris Lilley at W3C and then a revised
version was posted in Sep 2015 and again in Oct 2015.

It's from the ICC Website - see color.org.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Staff contact for Verifiable Claims WG, XQuery WG

Web slave for http://www.fromoldbooks.org/