Re: Principles of HDR in chrome

Good points from Jim,

I would add that for Jim’s first use case the situation will be
different for live and post produced content. With live content there
has to be an automatic algorithmic conversion, without human
intervention, for low latency and, typically, because there are likely
to be many streams and requirement for manual intervention would be
impractical and/or prohibitively expensive.

Best regards,
Tim