Re: Update- COGA structure v2 interview schedule - volunteer to watch and take notes

Hello COGA Task Force,

Following is an updated schedule, as of 3pm ET on Thursday, September 5.

*Thank you *to everyone who has already volunteered to take some of the
open slots. We still need folks to fill in some of these slots, including a
couple tomorrow, Friday, September 6.

What remains open:

Friday Sept. 6

   -

   Participant 13 @ 10am ET, 2pm UTC, 7:30pm India
   -

      Need observer

      -

   Participant 3 @ 3:30pm ET, 7:30pm UTC
   -

      Need observer

Monday Sept. 9

   -

   Participant 10 @ 9am ET, 1pm UTC, 6:30pm India
   -

      Need observer

Wednesday Sept. 11

   -

   Participant 4 @ 9am ET, 1pm UTC, 6:30pm India
   -

      Need notetaker and observer

      -

   Participant 20 @ 1pm ET, 5pm UTC
   -

      Need notetaker and observer

      -

   Participant 18 @ 2pm ET, 6pm UTC
   -

      Need observer

Rain

On Wed, Sep 4, 2024 at 11:28 AM Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com> wrote:

> Hello COGA TF members,
>
> Here is an updated schedule with when we still need observers (and some
> notetakers) for upcoming research interviews. *Note that we still need 3
> observer slots filled for tomorrow, Thursday, Sept. 5*.

*[see above for updated schedule**] *