Update- COGA structure v2 interview schedule - volunteer to watch and take notes

Hello COGA TF members,

Here is an updated schedule with when we still need observers (and some
notetakers) for upcoming research interviews. *Note that we still need 3
observer slots filled for tomorrow, Thursday, Sept. 5*.

Thursday Sept. 5

   -

   Participant 12 @ 11am ET, 3pm UTC, 8:30pm India
   -

      Need observer

      -

   Participant 19 @ 12pm ET, 4pm UTC, 9:30pm India
   -

      Need observer

      -

   Participant 6 @ 5pm ET, 9pm UTC
   -

      Need observer

Friday Sept. 6

   -

   Participant 9 @ 9am ET, 2pm UTC, 7:30pm India
   -

      Need notetaker and observer

      -

   Participant 13 @ 10am ET, 2pm UTC, 7:30pm India
   -

      Need notetaker and observer

      -

   Participant 11 @ 12:30pm ET, 4:30pm UTC
   -

      Need observer

      -

   Participant 3 @ 2:30pm ET, 6:30pm UTC
   -

      Need notetaker and observer

      -

   Participant 17 @ 3:30pm ET, 7:30pm UTC
   -

      Need observer

Monday Sept. 9

   -

   Participant 10 @ 9am ET, 2pm UTC, 7:30pm India
   -

      Need observer

      -

   Participant 16 @ 10am ET, 2pm UTC, 7:30pm India
   -

      Need observer

Wednesday Sept. 11

   -

   Participant 15 @ 8:30am ET, 12:30 UTC, 6pm India
   -

   Participant 20 @ 1pm ET, 5pm UTC
   -

   Participant 18 @ 2pm ET, 6pm UTC
   -

On Tue, Sep 3, 2024 at 1:43 PM Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com> wrote:

> Hello COGA Task Force,
> *(I've put you all in bcc so that replies come to just me and don't
> overwhelm everyone)*
>
> We are starting qualitative user study interviews for the structure of
> version 2 of Making Content Usable.
>
> We'd like to make sure that each interview has at least 2 additional folks
> watching. While both will be able to take notes and document observations,
> only one will have the primary responsibility of being the notetaker for
> the session.
>
> Following are the sessions that we currently have scheduled that still
> need notetakers and observers.
>
> *If you are interested in observing and/or taking notes, please reply ASAP
> to this email with the ones you can do. *

*[see above for updated schedule] *