Re: Update- COGA structure v2 interview schedule - volunteer to watch and take notes

Hello COGA Task Force,

As of Friday, September 6 at 6pm ET we have completed *nine (9) *interviews
with a diverse range of individuals, and we have already learned really
helpful information that will ensure that our new structure is better
supporting people looking to achieve cognitive accessibility!

A big thank you to our TF member Len, as well as my colleagues Nick and
Palka (cc'd), who have been helping me run these interview sessions. Thank
you, also, to TF members Tiffany, Frankie, Eric, and Jan, who have already
shadowed a number of sessions, and to Rashmi and Rachael who are already
signed up to help out next week.

*We are still looking for observers for two sessions next week*, so please
let me know if you can shadow either of them:

   - Monday, September 9 @ 9am ET, 1pm UTC, 4pm Israel, 6:30pm India
   - Wednesday, September 11 @ 9am ET, 1pm UTC, 4pm Israel, 6:30pm India

Warmly,

Rain