Re: Planning for extra Mental health subgroup meeting

Hello all,

For the extra *Mental Health Subgroup
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Subgroups/Mental_Health>*
 meeting I have listed a few time slots in the coming week.
Please let me know your availability to finalize the schedule.

   - *Wednesday 22nd* February at

           5 pm Israel Time
           8:30 pm Indian Time
           10 am Eastern Time
           3 pm UK Time

or

   - *Wednesday 22nd* February at

        6 pm Israel
        9:30 pm Indian time
        11 am Eastern Time
        4 pm UK Time

or

   - *Monday 20th (before regular COGA Task force meeting)*

         5 pm Israel Time
         8:30 pm Indian Time
         10 am Eastern Time
         3 pm UK Time