Re: Usability Section Rewrite

Hi Rachael

This was a lot of work, Some of the changes look  ok, and some I disagree
with.
I suggest we brake this up into stages.

The first question is do we want to address this issue of EO? We have
already voted not to, as we did not agree. However if we bring it up again
and see if we , as a group have changed our mind.  Part of this is  do we
want to delay publication for this change. My estimate would be three
weeks, but possibly one week if we focus on it.

Also the section was called "building in the user" and this seems to have
gotten lost in the resucture. I suggest we just retitle the section back to
what it was. then the content on testing stays under its subsection and it
all makes sense.

The next question would be if we want to remove any general advice into
testing. DO we want to remove other references    The reason we have it in
, is so that  small websites can get a basic idea and ask a few people to
use site before going public. That by itself will make a huge difference.

We would then need a full review of all the changes and give everyone a
chance to comment, add content etc, as we have done with all sections.

All the best

lisa