Re: Usability Section Rewrite

I also do not like the changes to section 5.2 Finding People to Include. It
is hard to tell unless you compare it to the original at
https://www.w3.org/TR/coga-usable/#Building_in_the_user but it is a very
different tone. It was built to emphasize that even beginners in usability
can get some good feed back for free. You now have to get through a lot
before you get there.

I will review the next section soon.

All the best
Lisa